Standard advertising just didn’t work for them, so they’ve given that up, in favor of exploring the world of online community.
Bruce and Tom are great guys. Keep up with them at the Cart-Away blog. And we’ll check back with them to see how it goes.
And if you are looking for a new business idea, take a look at their concrete, rental and landscape store franchise opportunity.
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019
- Better entrepreneur training for small towns - November 4, 2019
- Culture is the intersection of people and place - August 19, 2019
- For easier social media marketing, fill in the blank - August 5, 2019
- Need a downtown business idea? Try a Cookie Crawl - July 22, 2019
- Need funding for the next step in your business? - July 17, 2019
- Youth business idea: phone clinics - July 8, 2019
- Chain link is everywhere in downtowns. Here’s how to dress it up. - June 30, 2019
- Stop using “3 legged stool” to describe any idea - June 24, 2019
- What are your challenges? Add your voice here - June 17, 2019