“If you want to make more sales start by measuring how much time you actually spend face to face with customers, then double it and see what happens.”
I see two key parts:
- More face to face time with customers.
- Adjust your business behavior based on what you measure.
Fullard writes smart things about small business. Go subscribe to his thoughts at FrankFullard.com.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021