OpenBeta is for technology professionals, entrepreneurs, enthusiasts, and investors based in central Oklahoma who are interested in:
Online Technologies | Web 2.0 | Social Media | Entrepreneurism | Business Startups | Social Networking | Viral Marketing | Blogging | Podcasting | Crowd Sourcing | Web Design | Software Development | Internet Activism | Information Security and Privacy
The goal, “exposing ideas and creating opportunities by connecting smart, passionate and motivated people with different talents,” is classic networking among entrepreneurs. Love it!
This will be on October 30, 2008, from 7-10pm at the IAO Gallery in Oklahoma City. They will start with a tech demo session, where community members will setup laptops and show off their innovative projects. Then the main session of the event will focus on lightning fast presentations given by community members on their innovative ideas and projects.
Maybe I should sign up to do a lightning presentation on social media, or maybe the checklist for starting a business. Hmmm….
What are the similar events in your area? Have you been to one like this? What was the best take-away?
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020