One of the perks of blogging has been getting sent books to review. And this time, it’s one I was excited to read, Bounce! by Barry J. Moltz.
|I read Bounce! while on safari in Namibia.|
Your attitude toward failure is going to determine a great deal of your success. Moltz has ten building bands that will contribute to your ability to bounce back when you hit bottom or hit an obstacle. Not your usual ten steps to success. Not even close. Far, far more realistic.
Moltz is up front with his own failure stories. We can relate. We’ve all failed. He has his own approach to failure, acknowledging that sometimes there is no lesson, that it is not a prerequisite to success. You don’t have to fail in order to win.
It’s a great book. Read it.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020