Remember our cool Checklists for Starting Your First Business? Well, I thought it was cool enough to submit for a SXSW panel. Liz Strauss has agreed to co-present along with me, but first… we have to survive the Panel Picker!
If you would like to support us, drop by the SXSW Panel Picker and look for “How Did This Happen? I’m In Business!” While you’re there, check out “Business Planning Goes Real World,” a panel that features our friend Shama Hyder, SOBCon Speaker David Bullock and me. The Panel Picker should be open through Friday, August 29, 2008.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021