Small Biz Pod is a pioneering podcast in the UK, covering a whole range of small business issues. They also feature some text articles, and Alex Bellinger invited me to contribute a monthly column. He suggested calling it the Small Business Letter from America.
It would be pretty cheeky of me to speak for the whole country, so I give my perspective on national issues affecting small business. Health care insurance costs. Manufacturing and exporting. The stalling economy.
We’re halfway through the six month run. What issues or topics do you think hold national interest, and would be interesting to the UK audience?
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022