Liz Strauss says you’re only a stranger once. She calls herself a 65th Crayon, a Saloon Keepers Daughter. She says her brothers Angelo and Pasquale pay people to like her. She calls people SOB, or BAD Bloggers, and they like it. She’s a character, fun to be around.
And she’s a sharp, smart business person. I said when we spent a week together at SXSW, that we would probably start four new businesses together. I find that we are frequently working along the same lines, though from our own direction.
I’m proud to say that Liz is my friend. Happy Birthday, Liz.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020