Liz Strauss says you’re only a stranger once. She calls herself a 65th Crayon, a Saloon Keepers Daughter. She says her brothers Angelo and Pasquale pay people to like her. She calls people SOB, or BAD Bloggers, and they like it. She’s a character, fun to be around.
And she’s a sharp, smart business person. I said when we spent a week together at SXSW, that we would probably start four new businesses together. I find that we are frequently working along the same lines, though from our own direction.
I’m proud to say that Liz is my friend. Happy Birthday, Liz.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022