Tracking your own name, your company name or any other search string on Twitter used to be easy. You could get an IM any time your keyword was entered in a tweet by anyone. But that feature has been offline for some time.
TechLifeWeb has a workaround of an IM Twitter tracking tool, TwitterSpy. I’ve set it up, and it’s working. There’s some delay and some choppiness, but it works.
Now the small biz application is this: track your business name, key words for your industry, etc. You can read a couple of examples on C.C. Chapman’s Flickr account. (really!)
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021