On the Entrepreneur Club, our friend Patti Serrano interviews a parade of interesting small business people. Patti was kind enough to invite me to join her tonight. We’ll be talking about “Succeeding in a Small Town.”
If you want to join us, we’ll be live tonight, Monday, July 21, 2008, at 9:00pm EDT / 8:00pm CDT / 7:pm MDT. If you miss the live call, you can listen to the recording on TalkShoe. You can also listen to the Entrepreneur Club archive, while you’re there.
- Dial: (724) 444-7444
- Enter: 30914 # (Call ID)
- Enter: 1 # or your PIN
Join from your computer:
You can join this Call directly through the TalkShoe Community Calling Facebook application.
Listen to the Recording:
If you miss the live call or want to hear previous recorded episodes click here.
Thanks, Patti, for the chance to join you!
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021