Last year, I fell in love with the Young Rural Entrepreneur award. It’s back!
Emma Blane gave us an update:
It may interest you to know that Lycetts and the Field have just launched the award for 2008, again offering £10,000 to the winner, who can demonstrate the requisite entrepreneurial spirit by running a company that is either based in the countryside or is making a sustainable contribution to the rural economy.
The award is open to rural entrepreneurs under 35. Entries will be welcomed till 4th August and nominations can be submitted by or on behalf of an individual who meets the awards criteria. For further information and to enter, please visit www.thefield.co.uk.
If you have any questions please send me an email – email@example.com
I still love it! Imagine adapting this idea to your own region to support entrepreneurship and build a better connection to young entrepreneurs especially.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022