If you accept credit cards, you can’t avoid receiving offers for a merchant cash advance. Seems like every day someone calls our store to offer one! But have you ever actually used one? If you have, Marketplace would like to talk with you.
Marketplace is the business show on public radio. They are researching these loans. If you have used a merchant advance, you can fill out an online form, http://tinyurl.com/6nco6y, to share your experience.
All responses are confidential and will not appear on radio or the web without your permission. A reporter may call with further questions, of course.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020