What if we held a conference with no speakers?
We could all spend time thinking and planning.
We could choose to talk with someone when it would help, or be quiet and focus, or some of each.
We could spend a day, or two, on the things we just don’t get to, otherwise.
We could do all of this away from home, away from distraction, and with each other for company.
Would you join us?
Come help us plan it at the Conference with no Speakers wiki.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021