I downloaded a free ebook. A week later, the publisher followed up with a 50% off offer for a closely related (more advanced) print book, plus a free gift or two. Limited time offer and a money back guarantee. PS: Get FREE SHIPPING when you add a second book to your order!
I thought it was good follow-up selling. Other people might think it was too much.
What do you think?
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021