I downloaded a free ebook. A week later, the publisher followed up with a 50% off offer for a closely related (more advanced) print book, plus a free gift or two. Limited time offer and a money back guarantee. PS: Get FREE SHIPPING when you add a second book to your order!
I thought it was good follow-up selling. Other people might think it was too much.
What do you think?
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021