For the second time, I’m going to be featured in a book. First was Ted Demopoulos, who interviewed me for What No One Ever Tells You About Blogging and Podcasting. Now I’m joining several of my friends, like 275 of them) in contributing to The Age of Conversation II: Why Don’t People Get It?
Following the lead of Jon Swanson, here’s a little of what I contributed:
I have a blog, but I’ve been meaning to set up an email newsletter, to do better at posting to my store’s blog, and to find the right way to do text messages to customers. But I have a dozen other pressing projects that I know will improve my business and affect my bottom line. I need to get a new sign, reevaluate my pricing model, change the air filter in the air conditioner, and finish an important contract. It’s going to take a lot to make me be interested in anything…
Want more? The whole book, with all 200+ contributions, will be out later in the year.
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020