Running a small business is tough enough. But if you’re running a small business in a small town, there’s a secret you need to know… it’s more fun than being in the big city!
You don’t believe me? Well here’s the top 5 small town advantages …
1. You don’t need GPS Navigation
2. Out network is smaller, but we care about you and your business
3. No “rush hour” – only “rush moment”
4. Random encounters are good for business
5. People are helpful
If you recognized your small town in that list, then join us for more articles, tools, resources and more fun at Small Biz Survival, The Small Town, Small Business Resource
We can refine this now through May 2, 2008, so I would love your feedback! All I ask is you find something positive to say, along with suggestions, ideas, and criticisms. :)
UPDATE May 2008: Thanks for all your feedback! The contest is closed, and we got lots of positive comments. We didn’t win the prize, but we certainly had fun! Thanks for your support!
UPDATE May 2010: Utterz aka Utterli is no more. I’ve replaced the video with a copy posted at Blip.tv.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021