Our Small Biz 100 series, designed to give you 100 useful hands-on business basics posts, has reached 10 posts.
And I have two requests of you.
1. What other small business topics do you want to see me cover? Put them in the comments. With 30 articles in process, I’m no where near out of ideas, but do want this series to respond to your needs.
2. If you are writing or considering writing a series like our Small Biz 100, I’d love to hear from you over at my personal blog, Out Standing in My Field.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021