Our Small Biz 100 series, designed to give you 100 useful hands-on business basics posts, has reached 10 posts.
And I have two requests of you.
1. What other small business topics do you want to see me cover? Put them in the comments. With 30 articles in process, I’m no where near out of ideas, but do want this series to respond to your needs.
2. If you are writing or considering writing a series like our Small Biz 100, I’d love to hear from you over at my personal blog, Out Standing in My Field.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020