If a blog is part (or all) of your business strategy, go to SOBCon ’08.
If you want your blog to become part of your business strategy, join me at SOBCon.
If your blog is an important part of your life, relationships, and/or business, … get thee to SOBCon.
Less than two weeks away! May 2, 3, and 4, 2008, Chicago
What is SOBCon?
OK, it’s partly Liz Strauss‘s doing. She started calling people Successful Outstanding Bloggers. SOBs. Including us Okies. We’re SOBs, and proud of it.
When Liz’s many readers, followers, and friends decided to get together, of course it was called SOBCon.
And when Liz and Terry Starbucker and others plan the 2008 SOBCon program to be a curriculum on business, you get business school for bloggers.
What’s in it for me?
All the fun and socializing of other techie or blogger conferences.
A well-crafted program, designed to teach and involve.
Carefully selected presenters, speaking on their passion and specialty.
Participation in a mastermind group, working together on your plans.
At the end of the weekend, a completed action plan.
Deep networking with a core group of amazing people, like you.
Wouldn’t you benefit from knowing more about the business and planning of blogging, whether you blog for business or fun, love or money?
Liz explains more in this video, taken by the awesome Jason Falls at SXSW.
OK, How do I register?
Go straight to SOBevent.com and sign up.
Still not sure? Email me, and I’ll tell you why I’m going.
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021