If a blog is part (or all) of your business strategy, go to SOBCon ’08.
If you want your blog to become part of your business strategy, join me at SOBCon.
If your blog is an important part of your life, relationships, and/or business, … get thee to SOBCon.
Less than two weeks away! May 2, 3, and 4, 2008, Chicago
What is SOBCon?
OK, it’s partly Liz Strauss‘s doing. She started calling people Successful Outstanding Bloggers. SOBs. Including us Okies. We’re SOBs, and proud of it.
When Liz’s many readers, followers, and friends decided to get together, of course it was called SOBCon.
And when Liz and Terry Starbucker and others plan the 2008 SOBCon program to be a curriculum on business, you get business school for bloggers.
What’s in it for me?
All the fun and socializing of other techie or blogger conferences.
A well-crafted program, designed to teach and involve.
Carefully selected presenters, speaking on their passion and specialty.
Participation in a mastermind group, working together on your plans.
At the end of the weekend, a completed action plan.
Deep networking with a core group of amazing people, like you.
Wouldn’t you benefit from knowing more about the business and planning of blogging, whether you blog for business or fun, love or money?
Liz explains more in this video, taken by the awesome Jason Falls at SXSW.
OK, How do I register?
Go straight to SOBevent.com and sign up.
Still not sure? Email me, and I’ll tell you why I’m going.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022