eMoms at Home is launching a new blog, Ask the Business Coach Q&A. Today, Wendy Piersall said on Twitter that your questions are welcome, at admin @ emomsathome dot com. We’ll update that address as the blog gets launched. eMoms is also undergoing a major re-branding, so watch for details!
If you deal with any sort of printed materials, now is the time to get your questions in to Jennifer Navarette for her Print Media 100.
For questions on accessibility, employing a person with a disability, or making accommodations, ask Glenda Watson Hyatt, author of I’ll Do It Myself.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates. Want more stories? Read our shared stories from all over.
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020