I’m sitting in a kitchen talking with Liz Strauss and Sheila Scarborough and thinking that this is the value of getting out of town.
We just discussed some blogging secrets. (Put your name on your blog!) We’re moving on to business models.
So I’m just sayin’, get out of town. Go to conferences. Get away with some business-minded friends. Come up with new ideas, take new inspiration, and dream up new opportunities.
And if you don’t hear from me for a few days, it’s because I’m taking my own advice at SXSW.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates. Want more stories? Read our shared stories from all over.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022