Today, I sat down with nonprofit staff members to generate ideas for them to reach more people and sell specific merchandise. With three of us, we filled two pages with ideas, and we each shared more insights and knowledge than any of us alone had started with.
We could have had these ideas any time, but we had to take time out, sit down together, and brainstorm to find them. And this is the best way to generate new ideas for your business.
How long has it been since you took time out from your business to brainstorm ways to improve it?
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022