Two new sites for small town small business people:
V.Blog – Another Oklahoma small business blog!
Dan Patino emailed me about his new site:
V.blog is a blog focused primarily on Small Business. Providing information on how to develop,build, and grow a small business. Discussions focus on Supplier Management, Health Insurance, Non-Profit Support, Technology, Financial Planning, Employee Benefits and Leadership
My goal is to assist entrepreneurs with tips and insights that will help them exceed beyond their wildest imaginations.
One of his great articles is called The Rising Cost of Pizza. Who couldn’t use some help coping with rising business costs?
Thanks, Dan! Glad to meet you!
Small town tourism gets an upgrade at Small Wander:
Smallwander.com arose from the desire to help travelers find out about all the great things that are happening in nearby small towns. I also wanted to help small towns to work together to network and share information to plan new and unique events across regions. In today’s age, that means forming an interactive website, which would provide detailed information on where to go, what to do, and when to do it. Although travel directories exist, not many are database driven, many don’t break across regions, such as state lines, and few focus on the small-town experience.
What terrific small town and small business resources have you found lately?
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022