Two new sites for small town small business people:
V.Blog – Another Oklahoma small business blog!
Dan Patino emailed me about his new site:
V.blog is a blog focused primarily on Small Business. Providing information on how to develop,build, and grow a small business. Discussions focus on Supplier Management, Health Insurance, Non-Profit Support, Technology, Financial Planning, Employee Benefits and Leadership
My goal is to assist entrepreneurs with tips and insights that will help them exceed beyond their wildest imaginations.
One of his great articles is called The Rising Cost of Pizza. Who couldn’t use some help coping with rising business costs?
Thanks, Dan! Glad to meet you!
Small town tourism gets an upgrade at Small Wander:
Smallwander.com arose from the desire to help travelers find out about all the great things that are happening in nearby small towns. I also wanted to help small towns to work together to network and share information to plan new and unique events across regions. In today’s age, that means forming an interactive website, which would provide detailed information on where to go, what to do, and when to do it. Although travel directories exist, not many are database driven, many don’t break across regions, such as state lines, and few focus on the small-town experience.
What terrific small town and small business resources have you found lately?
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates. Want more stories? Read our shared stories from all over.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022