On February 11 our friend Ramon Ray is co-producing the Third Annual Small Business Summit 2008 in New York City. (OK, that’s not very small town, but, hey, you New Englanders might want to make the trip.)
He expects 400 attendees, up from 330 people last year and 40 exhibitors. Speakers include small business owners, small business experts and executives from small business service providers such as Dell and Network Solutions. Sponsors include Google, Intuit, the US Postal service and many others.
Browsing the agenda, I’m excited to see some of our friends presenting sessions:
- Anita Campbell, Small Business Trends, leading a panel on From the Trenches: Reinvention Case Studies
- Laura Allen, 15SecondPitch, on How to Pitch Your Business in 15 Seconds
- Marketing in a Digital World: How Technology and New Media are Changing the Game
- How to Transform Your Business in 40 Minutes
- What You Need Now to Succeed
- Technology is Not the Answer
- Bounce! The Path to True Business Confidence
What’s at the all day Summit? Fun. Information. Breakfast. Networking. Lunch. Exhibits. Awesome Raffles. Prizes (2 computers and more). Panels. Your Questions.
Ramon sent me a special link, where you can get tickets for $69 before Feb 1. Regular tickets are $99 before Feb 1 and $149 after that. If you want that special deal, email me at becky at small biz survival dot com.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022