This year, I’ll attend my first all-technology conference.
South by Southwest Interactive festival in March in Austin includes all sorts of interactive technology. Austin is close enough to drive, so I’m going!
Before I go, I’m taking Jeff Pulver’s pre-conference advice to plan and set some goals.
So, if you’re going, leave me a comment. One of my goals is to meet as many of you as I can!
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021