Small town businesses have to be creative to find products to sell. Some find local merchandise to resell in a larger market. Some use the internet to find more distant sources of products.
Small Biz Survival is teaming with goWholesale to find out more about how you use the internet to source products and services for your business. We’re giving away an Apple Nano this week, for the person who gives the best tip on using the web to source products for your business.
Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment below with your best tip on using the web to source products for your business.
- You may only enter Small Biz Survival’s Christmas 2007 giveaway once. You can enter different giveaways, but you can only enter this one once.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older.
- Winners will be selected by Small Biz Survival on December 11. The Apple Nano will be shipped shortly after by goWholesale.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, December 10th, 11:59PM EDT.
Good Luck! And check out goWholesale’s Sourcing Survey 2007 for a chance to win an Apple Touch!
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022