Small town businesses have to be creative to find products to sell. Some find local merchandise to resell in a larger market. Some use the internet to find more distant sources of products.
Small Biz Survival is teaming with goWholesale to find out more about how you use the internet to source products and services for your business. We’re giving away an Apple Nano this week, for the person who gives the best tip on using the web to source products for your business.
Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment below with your best tip on using the web to source products for your business.
- You may only enter Small Biz Survival’s Christmas 2007 giveaway once. You can enter different giveaways, but you can only enter this one once.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older.
- Winners will be selected by Small Biz Survival on December 11. The Apple Nano will be shipped shortly after by goWholesale.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, December 10th, 11:59PM EDT.
Good Luck! And check out goWholesale’s Sourcing Survey 2007 for a chance to win an Apple Touch!
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021