Small town businesses have to be creative to find products to sell. Some find local merchandise to resell in a larger market. Some use the internet to find more distant sources of products.
Small Biz Survival is teaming with goWholesale to find out more about how you use the internet to source products and services for your business. We’re giving away an Apple Nano this week, for the person who gives the best tip on using the web to source products for your business.
Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment below with your best tip on using the web to source products for your business.
- You may only enter Small Biz Survival’s Christmas 2007 giveaway once. You can enter different giveaways, but you can only enter this one once.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older.
- Winners will be selected by Small Biz Survival on December 11. The Apple Nano will be shipped shortly after by goWholesale.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, December 10th, 11:59PM EDT.
Good Luck! And check out goWholesale’s Sourcing Survey 2007 for a chance to win an Apple Touch!
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021