Small town businesses have to be creative to find products to sell. Some find local merchandise to resell in a larger market. Some use the internet to find more distant sources of products.
Small Biz Survival is teaming with goWholesale to find out more about how you use the internet to source products and services for your business. We’re giving away an Apple Nano this week, for the person who gives the best tip on using the web to source products for your business.
Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment below with your best tip on using the web to source products for your business.
- You may only enter Small Biz Survival’s Christmas 2007 giveaway once. You can enter different giveaways, but you can only enter this one once.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older.
- Winners will be selected by Small Biz Survival on December 11. The Apple Nano will be shipped shortly after by goWholesale.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, December 10th, 11:59PM EDT.
Good Luck! And check out goWholesale’s Sourcing Survey 2007 for a chance to win an Apple Touch!
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020