Friend Shama Hyder passed along a tip on WinWeb.com online office solution.
The accounting modules are free, and the “online infrastructure” services start at $19.95 per month. Trying the free module paired with the 30 day trail should give you a chance to try it out before laying out any cash.
Hyder has written an excellent short review at After The Launch.
“I am thrilled about this service and want to share it with all small business owners,” she said in an email.
We’d love to hear your experience with WinWeb, so we can share it with other small town small biz survivors.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020