Friend Shama Hyder passed along a tip on WinWeb.com online office solution.
The accounting modules are free, and the “online infrastructure” services start at $19.95 per month. Trying the free module paired with the 30 day trail should give you a chance to try it out before laying out any cash.
Hyder has written an excellent short review at After The Launch.
“I am thrilled about this service and want to share it with all small business owners,” she said in an email.
We’d love to hear your experience with WinWeb, so we can share it with other small town small biz survivors.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020