Networking with many new media folks, I realized that lots of people are starting businesses. Since helping people start a business is the full time job of my co-author “OkieJ” Jeanne Cole, we decided to present a live internet TV miniseries on small business startup issues.
Problem with the player? Watch it at Operator 11.
Becky McCray and Jeanne Cole live from the Small Business Development Center in Alva, taking your small biz startup questions live in the chat room or by video. Today, Jeanne talks about how to get financing, and Becky discusses basic record keeping. We also talk about what a Small Business Development Center can do for you, and where to find one. Lots of great questions from the chat room, including business structures, pricing your services, and taxes on online businesses.
Want free confidential small business counseling before or after the show? Sign up with us at http://urltea.com/1god
One more episode to follow on Oct. 29.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021