Online and in-person resources for your small business.
Problem with the player? Watch it at Operator 11.
The big long list of links:
- OSBDC: Oklahoma Small Business Development Centers
- ASBDC: America’s Small Business Development Center Network
- SBA: Small Business Administration
- Startup: Resources to get from Idea to In Business
- Will It Fly?
- Business Owner’s Toolkit from CCH
- Wall Street Journal Small Business
- IRS: Internal Revenue Service Small Business
- Legal Zoom
- Biz Info Library
- Zip Skinny
Contributed from the chat room:
SeekTV joined us to profile his kids’ TV show business, http://www.myavideditor.com
Want free confidential small business counseling before or after the show? Sign up with us at http://urltea.com/1god
This is the last episode in our miniseries, at least this time. Watch for us to be back after the first of the year!
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021