When a customer calls your business, GotVMail answers the call with a recorded message, giving options like extensions. The customer can choose “Sales” or “Jon” or “Billing” depending on how you set it up. GotVMail puts the caller on hold (you pick the music), and transfers the call to your cell, your partner’s home, or the accountant’s office that does your billing. Do you see how a small town small biz could consider this an awesome tool?
The system is hosted on GotVMail’s equipment. You just sign up. Plans start at $9.95 per month, and are based on minutes. On the upside, you get a US toll free number as part of your plan.
While I haven’t tried the system personally, a few things make me feel positive about it.
- They offer a 30 money back guarantee.
- Excellent testimonials are posted all over their site.
- Erik Arvidson offered to let me try it out.
All of those show confidence in the product.
The standard features are included in all price packages, with a few special features offered a la carte. You don’t have to buy the big package just to get an important feature.
This sounds like a terrifically useful tool for entrepreneurs. Thanks to Erik for letting me know about it.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022