Networking with many new media folks, I realized that lots of people are starting businesses. Since helping people start a business is the full time job of my co-author “OkieJ” Jeanne Cole, we decided to present a live internet TV miniseries on small business startup issues.
This is the footage from our first test. Now, it was really a test, and we fought through some technical issues to get there, but we ended up with some good info for anyone considering starting a small business.
*Note: there is no audio for the first few minutes while we prove that this really was a test!*
Mondays, October 8 through October 29, at 10:30 am, we’ll broadcast live at Operator11. Join us!
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022