Networking with many new media folks, I realized that lots of people are starting businesses. Since helping people start a business is the full time job of my co-author “OkieJ” Jeanne Cole, we decided to present a live internet TV miniseries on small business startup issues.
This is the footage from our first test. Now, it was really a test, and we fought through some technical issues to get there, but we ended up with some good info for anyone considering starting a small business.
*Note: there is no audio for the first few minutes while we prove that this really was a test!*
Mondays, October 8 through October 29, at 10:30 am, we’ll broadcast live at Operator11. Join us!
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021