Improving your personal credit history can help your small business borrow at better rates, secure a better merchant account deal, or negotiate a better lease.
So how’s your credit? If you are like most people, either you don’t know or you only know it’s not good. Time for some resources to improve your personal credit.
TransUnion’s Credit Learning Center includes five terrific pop-up worksheets:
- Improving your credit
- Fighting identity theft
- Building a credit history
- Reducing your debts
- Creating a spending plan
The Credit Resolutions article gives you 10 actions to improve your finances overall.
The information there is solid, and the advertising is absolutely minimal.
Thanks, Jeanne, for the link.
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020