Improving your personal credit history can help your small business borrow at better rates, secure a better merchant account deal, or negotiate a better lease.
So how’s your credit? If you are like most people, either you don’t know or you only know it’s not good. Time for some resources to improve your personal credit.
TransUnion’s Credit Learning Center includes five terrific pop-up worksheets:
- Improving your credit
- Fighting identity theft
- Building a credit history
- Reducing your debts
- Creating a spending plan
The Credit Resolutions article gives you 10 actions to improve your finances overall.
The information there is solid, and the advertising is absolutely minimal.
Thanks, Jeanne, for the link.
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022