Improving your personal credit history can help your small business borrow at better rates, secure a better merchant account deal, or negotiate a better lease.
So how’s your credit? If you are like most people, either you don’t know or you only know it’s not good. Time for some resources to improve your personal credit.
TransUnion’s Credit Learning Center includes five terrific pop-up worksheets:
- Improving your credit
- Fighting identity theft
- Building a credit history
- Reducing your debts
- Creating a spending plan
The Credit Resolutions article gives you 10 actions to improve your finances overall.
The information there is solid, and the advertising is absolutely minimal.
Thanks, Jeanne, for the link.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021