OK, broadband maybe didn’t change my life overnight, but I could not do my work effectively with out it! So I was all over this email from Joy Howell.
My name is Joy and I am the director of a new public awareness campaign called “Broadband Changed My Life.” Being a blogger who is active in rural issues, I am sure you can appreciate our mission – to encourage broadband deployment and adoption in the United States and to raise awareness of the benefits of advanced broadband in today’s world. I blog about the topic frequently at the Alliance for Public Technology blog.
I think Small Biz Survival readers will be very interested in participating in a contest we are running. The Broadband Changed My Life Contest is an opportunity for folks to share their personal stories about how high speed internet access has improved their life and thereby earn a chance to win up to $1000.
Deadline for entries is October 1, 2007, so hop by the Broadband Changed My Life Contest quickly!
I know I don’t have to lecture you to support the mission to speed the deployment of broadband in the US. Rural small businesses already get it.
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021