The idea of summer camp brings up images of children canoing, crafting, and shooting arrows. But what if you could make a camp that was meaningful and interesting for the whole family?
An example is Red Pine Camp, a success for over 75 years. They offer camping for the whole family, with the option to join in any of the activities planned for all ages or just relax.
Could you create a camp business for families in your rural area? Take advantage of your area’s unique climate and culture. Incorporate the local heritage. Make it special.
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021