Understand that failure is not the end of the world.
Once you enter the world of entrepreneurs, you’ll have earned the respect and support of a whole new group of people. Failure is part of this world. Many successful business owners have failed many times. It’s really not a big deal. You’ll get far more respect from people for having the guts to follow your dream in the first place. That opens doors all over the place.
One of seven terrific lessons written by Tim Siedell in If We Can Do It, So Can You at Tim’s Bad Banana Blog.
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021