Understand that failure is not the end of the world.
Once you enter the world of entrepreneurs, you’ll have earned the respect and support of a whole new group of people. Failure is part of this world. Many successful business owners have failed many times. It’s really not a big deal. You’ll get far more respect from people for having the guts to follow your dream in the first place. That opens doors all over the place.
One of seven terrific lessons written by Tim Siedell in If We Can Do It, So Can You at Tim’s Bad Banana Blog.
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020