Each day, I read tons of different sites, looking for interesting small business, economic development and rural community stories. I find far more than I can ever write about. Plus, many of them don’t require any comment; I just want to share them!
I’ve taken some inspiration from David Finch and started using Google Reader‘s Shared Items. I mark all those great articles and resources, and Google makes a pretty little feed out of them.
Let me know if you find any value in this service!
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021