Each day, I read tons of different sites, looking for interesting small business, economic development and rural community stories. I find far more than I can ever write about. Plus, many of them don’t require any comment; I just want to share them!
I’ve taken some inspiration from David Finch and started using Google Reader‘s Shared Items. I mark all those great articles and resources, and Google makes a pretty little feed out of them.
Let me know if you find any value in this service!
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020