Chris walks through the steps he took to jump start awareness and donations, from getting it online, to choosing a useful URL, to rethinking existing marketing materials. It all adds up to an campaign built within one day.
Here’s the secret behind making an instant marketing plan: you have to practice. You must build your skills, your networks, and know your tools. You have to be prepared in order to be an overnight success.
[Photo of Chris by CC Chapman]
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019