Chris walks through the steps he took to jump start awareness and donations, from getting it online, to choosing a useful URL, to rethinking existing marketing materials. It all adds up to an campaign built within one day.
Here’s the secret behind making an instant marketing plan: you have to practice. You must build your skills, your networks, and know your tools. You have to be prepared in order to be an overnight success.
[Photo of Chris by CC Chapman]
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021