Here’s the source of this idea – a Twitter post from C.C. Chapman:
Anyone know a Lending Tree equivalent for home owner insurance?
looking for US based home insurance. I have zero brand loyalty to who I currently have so I figured I’d look around
Take this idea and run with it! What other services can you build into a simple, easy competitive market space? Every customer can identify with the Lending Tree slogan, “When banks compete, you win!” Apply that to insurance, legal services, accounting, web design, or any thing else you can think of.
Don’t have the technical skills to build the web platform? Hire it out! Put your good business skills to work on it!
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022