The Clustr Map that tracks our world visitors resets once a year. Here’s what it recorded between June 2006 and June 2007:
There are so many commonalities with small town small businesses and rural entrepreneurs worldwide. That’s why I will continue to write about global issues, and I hope entrepreneurs from all over will continue to visit, comment, and benefit.
Where are you from? What are your challenges and issues? Tell us in the comments.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021