Three new carnivals included my articles, so I want to mention them here.
Carnival of Anecdotes
Hosted at The Engaging Brand is the Carnival of Anecdotes. Why do we care about Anecdotes?
As a leader you need an array of stories and anecdotes to share with people, to improve your communication skills, to help translate the company’s vision and objectives to your team.
I think that explanation is also really applicable to community leadership. You must tell the story to sell the vision.
I especially liked this Point of View story:
Craig Harper presents Creating Something (spectacular) from Nothing posted at Renovate your life with Craig, saying, “In 1988 I had the idea of setting up a Personal Training centre in Melbourne. There were no commercial PT facilities in this country at the time. It would be Australia’s first appointment-only gym. I was young, had no business experience, no tertiary qualification and not much money. Clearly, a perfect plan.”
Success and Abundant Mindset Carnival
If you are exploring what you really want, I recommend:
And get some great productivity ideas from:
Almomento – 10 Steps to Better Efficiency in Your Day to Day Life posted at BurstCreativity.
Personal Growth Carnival
One article struck me so much that I am going to be writing a post derived from it:
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020