Three new carnivals included my articles, so I want to mention them here.
Carnival of Anecdotes
Hosted at The Engaging Brand is the Carnival of Anecdotes. Why do we care about Anecdotes?
As a leader you need an array of stories and anecdotes to share with people, to improve your communication skills, to help translate the company’s vision and objectives to your team.
I think that explanation is also really applicable to community leadership. You must tell the story to sell the vision.
I especially liked this Point of View story:
Craig Harper presents Creating Something (spectacular) from Nothing posted at Renovate your life with Craig, saying, “In 1988 I had the idea of setting up a Personal Training centre in Melbourne. There were no commercial PT facilities in this country at the time. It would be Australia’s first appointment-only gym. I was young, had no business experience, no tertiary qualification and not much money. Clearly, a perfect plan.”
Success and Abundant Mindset Carnival
If you are exploring what you really want, I recommend:
And get some great productivity ideas from:
Almomento – 10 Steps to Better Efficiency in Your Day to Day Life posted at BurstCreativity.
Personal Growth Carnival
One article struck me so much that I am going to be writing a post derived from it:
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022