Three new carnivals included my articles, so I want to mention them here.
Carnival of Anecdotes
Hosted at The Engaging Brand is the Carnival of Anecdotes. Why do we care about Anecdotes?
As a leader you need an array of stories and anecdotes to share with people, to improve your communication skills, to help translate the company’s vision and objectives to your team.
I think that explanation is also really applicable to community leadership. You must tell the story to sell the vision.
I especially liked this Point of View story:
Craig Harper presents Creating Something (spectacular) from Nothing posted at Renovate your life with Craig, saying, “In 1988 I had the idea of setting up a Personal Training centre in Melbourne. There were no commercial PT facilities in this country at the time. It would be Australia’s first appointment-only gym. I was young, had no business experience, no tertiary qualification and not much money. Clearly, a perfect plan.”
Success and Abundant Mindset Carnival
The Success and Abundant Mindset Carnival is hosted at Creating Abundant Lifestyles.
If you are exploring what you really want, I recommend:
Edith Yeung – How to Identify What You Really Want? posted at Edith Yeung.Com: Dream. Think. Act.
And get some great productivity ideas from:
Almomento – 10 Steps to Better Efficiency in Your Day to Day Life posted at BurstCreativity.
Personal Growth Carnival
Bryan C. Fleming presents the Personal Growth Carnival.
One article struck me so much that I am going to be writing a post derived from it:
David Weliver presents Checklists for a Successful Life posted at Money Under 30.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022