Is your small business growing? Do you have a vision to keep your town growing? Consider entering the Small Businesses, Big Dreams contest at IKEA Business and you could get the chance to redesign your business.
This is a community contest. You and nine other local businesses need to cooperate to enter a video explaining your vision for your town. Together, you could win the Main Street Makeover, and IKEA designers with “transform the physical space” of the 10 businesses.
Be sure to read the guidelines for a good entry, because you will be judged on your creativity and how you present your vision.
The deadline is July 26, 2007. Found at Duct Tape Marketing.
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020