Is your small business growing? Do you have a vision to keep your town growing? Consider entering the Small Businesses, Big Dreams contest at IKEA Business and you could get the chance to redesign your business.
This is a community contest. You and nine other local businesses need to cooperate to enter a video explaining your vision for your town. Together, you could win the Main Street Makeover, and IKEA designers with “transform the physical space” of the 10 businesses.
Be sure to read the guidelines for a good entry, because you will be judged on your creativity and how you present your vision.
The deadline is July 26, 2007. Found at Duct Tape Marketing.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020