“My belief is that everyone has a story.”
Our Friend Jeff Pulver is a big believer in the Power of One. One person can make a difference. One person can do something amazing. This summer, he is encouraging everyone, you and me, to profile some of the amazing people we meet. The trick is, they are disguised as people we see everyday!
Some people have overcome some great odds before the point where they got to be standing there to speak with you. Some of these people have taken on major challenges and overcame them. Some of these people inspire others. Some are people who challenge the status quo, who make a difference.
The Everyday Heroes project is for you to get out there and record some profiles of these amazing people. Pulver is asking for videos, posted on your favorite hosting site, and tagged “everydayheroes”. I’m extending the call. If you don’t, can’t or won’t do video, then do audio. If you eschew audio, then go old fashioned and post a text interview. Still tag it “everydayheroes“.
The important thing is to get out this summer, interact with people, and share some humanity. Because it is the little things that create differences. In the big things of life, we are at one.
[Photo: Everyday hero Jeanne Hepner of Freedom, Oklahoma.]
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022