UPDATE: Read more on this idea at Chuck Huckaby’s Work At Home Business Opportunities.
If you haven’t pruned lately, your line of products or services may be holding back your business. The four factors to consider when pruning and adding to your product lines to revitalize your business:
- customer requests
- keyword trends
This also applies to those entrepreneurs who run multiple small businesses to make a living.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
Chuck Huckaby says
Excellent suggestions Becky. I’ll be linking back to you later today on my blog. Thanks.
Chris Punke says
Great thoughts Becky! I like the use of video… hope to see more like these in the future! :)
Becky McCray says
Thank you very much, guys. I’m glad you are finding value in these experiments!