UPDATE: Read more on this idea at Chuck Huckaby’s Work At Home Business Opportunities.
If you haven’t pruned lately, your line of products or services may be holding back your business. The four factors to consider when pruning and adding to your product lines to revitalize your business:
- customer requests
- keyword trends
This also applies to those entrepreneurs who run multiple small businesses to make a living.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021