It’s true. Most small business people hate their accounting tasks, and most small business accounting systems are dreadfully disorganized. We think we’re entrepreneurs, not accountants!
Gina L Gwozdz CPA is an accountant and an entrepreneur. She offers her advice on accounting records and systems at Gina’s Tax Articles. It’s simple, straightforward, and clear.
While you are there, subscribe. She even answers tax questions from readers.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021