Two truths about your customers and your business:
1. It’s not a popularity contest. The organization that actually motivates people to act positively wins. Read more of the story at the Donor Power Blog.
2. Happy customers reward you. Our Friend Zane Safrit boils it all down to just that. Go read how those happy customers reward you.
Both authors eschew traditional advertising in favor of the quiet influence of happy customers.
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020