Two truths about your customers and your business:
1. It’s not a popularity contest. The organization that actually motivates people to act positively wins. Read more of the story at the Donor Power Blog.
2. Happy customers reward you. Our Friend Zane Safrit boils it all down to just that. Go read how those happy customers reward you.
Both authors eschew traditional advertising in favor of the quiet influence of happy customers.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020