Our friend Zane Safrit has explained why we care what is going on in and around our small towns:
And what exactly do CAFOs and JFANs have to do with a corporate blog? It’s all about community. It’s all about the quality of life in your community. The higher the quality, the better the economy. The better the economy, the greater skill in the general workforce. Greater skills in your workforce mean…a better brand, a better experience for your customers.
Read the full post at Zane’s blog, CCUCEO.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021