Our friend Zane Safrit has explained why we care what is going on in and around our small towns:
And what exactly do CAFOs and JFANs have to do with a corporate blog? It’s all about community. It’s all about the quality of life in your community. The higher the quality, the better the economy. The better the economy, the greater skill in the general workforce. Greater skills in your workforce mean…a better brand, a better experience for your customers.
Read the full post at Zane’s blog, CCUCEO.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021