Following up on our teaching entrepreneurship news, the EDPro Ed Morrison offers links to resources for teaching entrepreneurship. Morrison predicts that high school entrepreneurship classes will be “catching fire” in the USA over the next three to five years.
In Montana, an e-newsletter from the Montana Associated Technology Roundtables recently pointed to the growing resources available to teach entrepreneurship at middle and high schools. Read more.
Berea College in Kentucky has compiled a list of web sites to support high school entrepreneurship. Download the list.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020