Reader Robert Ellis sent us a note about his new tax blog, Smart Strategies. The first post is on an important ruling about home office deductions. Ellis is a CPA from Colorado. Stop by and wish him well!
I’ve also been enjoying Gina’s Tax Articles by CPA Gina L Gwozdz from Texas. She frequently answers questions from readers, and covers a wide range of topics. Recent posts have included severance pay, medical expenses, and non-employee compensation.
Tax time is coming! Feel free to share any other finance and tax related resources you use.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021