Reader Robert Ellis sent us a note about his new tax blog, Smart Strategies. The first post is on an important ruling about home office deductions. Ellis is a CPA from Colorado. Stop by and wish him well!
I’ve also been enjoying Gina’s Tax Articles by CPA Gina L Gwozdz from Texas. She frequently answers questions from readers, and covers a wide range of topics. Recent posts have included severance pay, medical expenses, and non-employee compensation.
Tax time is coming! Feel free to share any other finance and tax related resources you use.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021