- I asked for other business for sale sites, and Peter Siegel said…
Ok, here is another small businesses for sale web site for you: www.USABizMart.com. We have a great track record for people who want to sell their businesses.
We have free weekly virtual workshops and a blog. Check it out. We’d love to get your feedback.
Here’s what I found. You can search by state or by keyword. I found quite a few businesses, even from Oklahoma. Business brokers are also listed, so you can connect personally with a broker. I think that is an excellent feature of USABizMart.
USABizMart has lots of interactive features that make it a useful resource, not just a listing site. Some of the most useful include:
- Daily email reports or RSS feeds will bring you the latest business listings, by your choice of search keywords.
- The Online Academy offers workshops, also.
- And the blog has short, useful posts, that close with lists of actual businesses for sale, as ranked by popularity.
USABizMart is a good site. Thank you, Peter, for taking time to bring it to my attention.
Want to know how this connects to economic development? Read Businesses for sale.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022