Reader Kevin Thompson sent us a tip on a small town small business:
I wanted to see if you’d be interested in writing about one of my good friends. He owns a business with his brother selling hunting and fishing knives (and other stuff) that just reached its 10 year anniversary. Given that this is the age of the super-stores and chains, it’s a pretty big deal. Plus, they are a great bunch of guys based in a small town in Alabama, they share much of their success with their employees and their stuff is good quality.
Any business that can start as two brothers in a small town, and can make it to celebrate 10 years, deserves a bit of recognition!
If you’d like to know more about this small town success story, visit the Extremely-Sharp site or read the press release.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022