By Seth Godin
Gil lost his cell phone
I lose mine all the time. You probably do too.
So here’s my idea. And I don’t even want to wait to patent it and license it… you should just build it.
It’s two credit card sized devices. One goes in my wallet. The other is taped to the back of my phone (or ipod).
Whenever they get more than thirty feet apart, they both start whistling like banshees.
Is this hard? I don’t think it is. I’d buy one. I’d even pay extra to have it built into the phone itself.
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020