By Seth Godin
Gil lost his cell phone
I lose mine all the time. You probably do too.
So here’s my idea. And I don’t even want to wait to patent it and license it… you should just build it.
It’s two credit card sized devices. One goes in my wallet. The other is taped to the back of my phone (or ipod).
Whenever they get more than thirty feet apart, they both start whistling like banshees.
Is this hard? I don’t think it is. I’d buy one. I’d even pay extra to have it built into the phone itself.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020