By Seth Godin
Gil lost his cell phone
I lose mine all the time. You probably do too.
So here’s my idea. And I don’t even want to wait to patent it and license it… you should just build it.
It’s two credit card sized devices. One goes in my wallet. The other is taped to the back of my phone (or ipod).
Whenever they get more than thirty feet apart, they both start whistling like banshees.
Is this hard? I don’t think it is. I’d buy one. I’d even pay extra to have it built into the phone itself.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022