Our friend Zane Safrit has links to some articles on Ethanol and BioFuels Progress .
These are two big items for rural midwestern communities. It’s a huge discussion topic here in Iowa. … Ethanol, specifically, and BioFuels, in general, offer a tempting door to a whole new economic future for the midwest communities who’ve seen economic riches move to the coast for the most part and stay there.
US BioEnergy’s Albert City facility has been operational since late 2006, but the official opening was Wednesday. The ceremony was broadcast live on the CNBC network.
That last sentence says it all. A ceremonial opening of an existing ethanol plant is broadcast live on CNBC…
[Photo of ethanol plant at Albert City, Iowa, from US BioEnergy.]
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022